Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I live in the azores Portugal

I use the NFL network's gamepass here in Portugal to view games & it works great on my Mac but when I try to access the network on my iPad which is supported by the NFL network I get message stating I need flashplayer 10.2 which I guess is not supported by apple iPads. My question is how do I get NFL networks gamepass to work on my iPad.

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jul 24, 2013 5:49 AM

6 replies

Jul 24, 2013 6:21 AM in response to Thee Azorean

You're getting a Flash Player error in the APP? That shouldn't happen. You may be correct in that location could be a factor, but I wouldn't expect a flash player error. It is also tied to a TV provider account for some functionality.

Try a reset: Simultaneously hold down the Home and On buttons until the device shuts down. Ignore the off slider if it appears. Once shut down is complete, if it doesn't restart on it own, turn the device back on using the On button. In some cases it also helps to double click the Home button and close all apps from the tray BEFORE doing the reset.

But you might need to contact the vendor's support for clarification on the the app. It is entirely possible you can't access anything beyond basic content from Portugal.

Jul 25, 2013 5:52 AM in response to Thee Azorean

Hey contacted NFL Network & they sent the follwing information that solved my problem hope this helps any other fans expericing the same problem.

Hello,

Thank you for the NFL.com product inquiry.

Do you have access to a computer? If you do go to iTunes sign out of the account linked to that iTunes and click on the iTunes store. Once you do so scroll all the way to the bottom, you should see a flag, it's possible this flag is set up with the American flag or another countries flag, if it's set up with the American flag click it and it will give you a list of countries that have iTunes stores. Click on either the UK or Australian flag so you can get their countries iTunes store, once you do a search for "NFL Game Pass" or "NFL" or "Game Pass" the application is a free application and you just need to download it. Once you click on the application it will ask you to sign in with your iTunes account or set up an iTunes account. Click on set up an iTunes account, you will need to use a different Email address and because the application is free you do not need set up a credit card to be associated with it just click none.

It will ask for the billing address associated with the account you can make up something like "123 Main Street" you just need the zip code and city of the country you set up. Once you set this up your International iTunes account will be active and you can download the application. Once you finish you can sign out of your account.

Please contact us again if you are in need of further assistance.

Best regards,

Enjoy Go Raiders!!

Hi I live in the azores Portugal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.