Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Got the beta invite but just get "Coming Soon"

I received the iWork beta invite and it says all I have to do is log into my iCloud account. I do that and the iWork icon shows along with all my other iCloud icons but when I click on it at the top it shows the pages, numbers, keynote app tabs but nothing else. It just says coming soon and then a "Learn More" arrow which takes me to an apple web site talking about it. What do I need to do? I do have iCloud set up on all my iOS devices and am accessing the iCloud web site on a PC with Windows 7 and IE9 which the email says is supported, so what gives?

Dell, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 24, 2013 10:17 AM

10 replies

Jul 24, 2013 12:07 PM in response to peggy2

Nope! Nothing seems to work!

Here is what I have done so far:

Rebooted

checked to see I had the latest iCloud control panel - yes version 2.1.2

checked the download folder in case the plug in went there. nada!

checked Manage Add-ons in Tools and it shows the apple web icon app plug-in as enabled (I'm not sure but I think that is just the old one that has always been there)

Tried going through Safari browswer and same thing...it just says coming soon!

I am at a loss here!

Got the beta invite but just get "Coming Soon"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.