106 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 24, 2013 7:49 PM by randers4
The easiest thing to do is go to System Preferences>iCloud, sign back into your iCloud account and check Calendars & Reminders. This will cause your iCloud calendar(s) to reappear on your Mac. Then open iCal and do the following:
- Click the Calendars button to show the Calendar list, if it is not already displayed.
- Select one of the calendars in the Calendar list.
- Choose File>Export>Export.
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Repeat for each of your calendars.
- Go to System Preferences>iCloud and click Sign Out to delete the iCloud calendar(s) from your Mac again.
- In iCal, go to File>Import>Import and navigate to the calendar backup file on your desktop to import it to iCal.
- Repeat for each of your backed up calendars.