Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It seems the point has been missed....

After many hours trying to get out fo the "Cloud" mess -I recently noted that all the Holidays (religious) have disappeared from Apple Calendar choices.

That fact is evident, the question is WHY! We ought not to have to keep looking elsewhere until you find a replacement.

I joined the Apple "conglomerate" 5 years ago hoping they would continue to support their CLIENT BASE, but alas, more and more I see them abandoning us!

Truly, not a healthy business plan!

Bob P.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), duplex printers imac, macbook pro

Posted on Jul 24, 2013 7:48 PM

1 reply

Jul 25, 2013 2:25 AM in response to FrogMN60

A number of subscription calendars, made by third-party authors not Apple, were hosted on the web.me.com server (part of the now defunct MobileMe) and their authors have never got round to hosting them on a server which works. It looks as if Apple have now decided to remove them from the listing, which makes sense rather than have people wondering why the links don't work.

It's no good complaining about Apple - you would need to complain to the authors who appear to have lost interest in their products.

It seems the point has been missed....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.