Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlock iPhone 3GS iOS 6.1.3 (2009 EDITION) AT&T

How to Unlock iPhone 3GS iOS 6.1.3 (2009 EDITION NOT 2012) AT&T the contract of this phone has been ended but how i can UNLOCK this iPhone without going or calling to AT&T SUPPORT!!!

please help on how i can UNLOCK this iPhone 3GS iOS 6.1.3 FOR ~>FREE<~ PLEASE THANKS!

iPod shuffle, iOS Version : ( iOS 1.0.2 )

Posted on Jul 25, 2013 11:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2013 3:45 AM

Only the carrier to whom the device is locked can authorize it to be unlocked. Contact AT&amp;T to see if you qualify.

4 replies

Jul 26, 2013 5:08 PM in response to varjak paw

But i don't have the

A copy of your original receipt, showing purchase from AT&T or an authorized AT&T representative

Request a Device Unlock

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your device. Your request number is=xxxxxxx. Be sure to keep this number for future reference.

We Need Some Additional Information to Continue Processing Your Request
We can't continue processing your unlock request unless we receive the following information by fax within 48 hours:

• A copy of your original receipt, showing purchase from AT&T or an authorized AT&T representative
  • Your request number
  • Your device's IMEI
Please fax this information to 1-214-782-6442.

We'll send the status of your request to the email address you gave us in approximately 48 hours. Status emails can take up to 5 business days for delivery. Your request must meet device-unlocking requirements. If we have further questions or instructions, we'll contact you by email.

Visit our Device Unlock Status Portal to check the status of your unlock request online.

Sincerely,
AT&T Customer Care

Unlock iPhone 3GS iOS 6.1.3 (2009 EDITION) AT&T

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.