8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2013 3:44 AM by seventy one
CarMaud Level 1 Level 1

Hi,

I've got a I-mac and still working on Mac OS X 10.6.8. Now I want to upgrande to Mountain Lion but I've the following question.

The program I've installed do they also work on Mountain Lion or do I need to install these again after upgrading?

Programs like

Office pakket

Adobe

Remote Desktop program

Printing program

I know when I was working with the other OS (Not Mac) when there was a upgrade I needed to reinstal or buy the programs again,

that's wy I'm asking!

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Carlo

PS. If there are some technicle things I need to do, can someone please answere me in Dutch. My Englisch ain't so good :(. Sorry for that

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)
Solved by seventy one on Jul 26, 2013 1:31 AM Solved
Your English is excellent, CarMaud.   Assuming these are programs for Snow Leopard, the key problem will be if they are Rosetta based.   Rosetta does not work with Lion or Mountain Lion.  
Reply by Carolyn Samit on Jul 26, 2013 1:14 AM Helpful
Je moet naar elk van deze websites en controleren op Mountain Lion compatibiliteit. You need to visit each of those program websites support area for Mountain Lion compatiblity.
Reply by Carolyn Samit on Jul 26, 2013 1:31 AM Helpful
You shouldn't need to reinstall the programs after upgrading to Mountain Lion. About incompatible software (Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion)

All replies