Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Certificates and profiles prompts new license agreement. Maintenance page again.

Hi guys.

Right now it's 10:41 PM (EDT July 26, 2013)

It says on the apple status page that the certificates are back online. And i have heard from some other developers that they have grabbed certificates already.

But when I try to logon to the certificates page, it prompts me first to agree to a new licensing agreement. After pressing the "review" button, it brings me back to the maintenance page.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a seperate way or link that i could go to to grab a distribution certificate?

Are any of you being prompted to agree to a new licensing agreement too?

I would really like to get that distribution certificate now. Because I will be in the back end of a very long line if I submit my new app later instead of now.

I really hope this "new license" isn't tied to a resource function that will be brought back online last. That would be terrible for me.

Any advice on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Jul 26, 2013 7:46 PM

There are no replies.

Certificates and profiles prompts new license agreement. Maintenance page again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.