Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I see how many iMessages sent from iPhone 5?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jul 27, 2013 1:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2013 1:47 PM

I use PhoneView on my Mac which allows me to see how many messages are currently on my iPhone. I don't know of anyway, on the phone, to tell how many were sent. Most carriers will give you detailed usage information if you log into your account on line. You could alway do it the old fashioned way and add up the monthly totals since you bought the phone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2013 1:47 PM in response to jtap

I use PhoneView on my Mac which allows me to see how many messages are currently on my iPhone. I don't know of anyway, on the phone, to tell how many were sent. Most carriers will give you detailed usage information if you log into your account on line. You could alway do it the old fashioned way and add up the monthly totals since you bought the phone.

Jul 28, 2013 5:37 AM in response to serenitynow1

Thank you. Without my reading glasses, I missed the "i".

I'm sure TouchCopy, as I mentioned with PhoneView, will show how many messages are on the phone. PhoneView gives a total so that you don't have to count. I don't believe either piece of software will tell you how many have been sent. iMessages that have been deleted would not be reflected in the total.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.