Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black Screen When Booting to Windows

I have a macbook pro, mid 2009, running snow leopard 10.6.8. The problem I'm currently having is with my Bootcamp Windows 7 partition. Whenever I boot to windows, I get a black screen. I can hear the computer running, but cannot turn up the brightness to see. The keyboard lights come up after a while, and the caps lock key light can be turned on and off, but everything else is blackness, no cursor, nothing. The windows startup sound doesn't happen either. I have a trial version of Parallels 8, and I tried using my Windows 7 install disk to do repairs, as well as my Snow Leopard Install disk, but neither seem to be able to find a problem. I'm stumped and very frustrated at this point, because I can see that all my files are there, but I'm unable to reach them 😟 Any help would be forever appreciated.

MacBook Pro, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 27, 2013 6:59 PM

There are no replies.

Black Screen When Booting to Windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.