Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My mum wants to add Cd's onto her itunes but she only has itunes on her ipad and I have my itunes on my laptop, if i sign out and she signs in will her itunes come up and will my itunes be the same when i log back in?

So my mum has an ipad and iphone and she wants to connect it to a laptop so she can add Cd's to her itunes and then to her ipad and phone But she doesnt want my itunes as she has bought stuff on her account So if I lgged out of m itunes on my computer will she be able to log in and add Cd's that way? ALso will my itunes be okay afterwards?

iPad

Posted on Jul 29, 2013 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2013 4:51 AM

Welcome to the Apple Community.

iTunes won't let you log into another account and use features such as automatic downloads, iTunes Match etc etc unless the account you are currently logged into has been logged in for at least 90 days. DON'T EVEN TRY IT.

Instead create a new user account for her on your computer and set up iTunes there for her, avoid using automatic downloads etc

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2013 4:51 AM in response to GingerEms

Welcome to the Apple Community.

iTunes won't let you log into another account and use features such as automatic downloads, iTunes Match etc etc unless the account you are currently logged into has been logged in for at least 90 days. DON'T EVEN TRY IT.

Instead create a new user account for her on your computer and set up iTunes there for her, avoid using automatic downloads etc

My mum wants to add Cd's onto her itunes but she only has itunes on her ipad and I have my itunes on my laptop, if i sign out and she signs in will her itunes come up and will my itunes be the same when i log back in?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.