Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WebDav

I can't seem to connect to my webdav server via my ipad. I am able to coneect to my server via afp and my mac but can't seem to using my ipad and webdav navigator. The URL I've been using to try and connect to it has been http://ipaddress/webdav/paul/storage (storage is the folders name). I believe i have set permissions right and have 5 serices running, these are Open Directory, DNS, Time Machine, Websites and File Sharing. what am I doing wrong? please help me, would be greatly appreciated.

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), Lion Server 2.2.1

Posted on Jul 29, 2013 12:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2013 4:47 AM

Although I haven't had any replies yet, I have been successful in creating the webDAV server. For any of those newbies just like myself that experienced the same difficulties and problems, check over everything from DNS to accounts, Open Directory to local Network Users. Don't do the same mistake I did, something so simple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2013 4:47 AM in response to paulwilliamss

Although I haven't had any replies yet, I have been successful in creating the webDAV server. For any of those newbies just like myself that experienced the same difficulties and problems, check over everything from DNS to accounts, Open Directory to local Network Users. Don't do the same mistake I did, something so simple.

WebDav

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.