Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removable Battery's "Service Battery" warning....

Wonder if that's causing the booting up issues I'm having ?

Don't know what else to think , been researching and reading this and other froums the whole week..

for troubleshooting and checking different things I have verified + repaired the disk multiple times and always comes out with "Disk was repaired succesfully" and then "Disk appears to be ok" .. have done PRAM resetting etc..

last time It took a few SMC Resets to get it it boot up....hmm...that had me freaking out since I use the comp on stage !

thought it was dead then left it alone for a few hours then it booted up ! 😕 😠

In previous discussions here I was given the impression that even with a bad battery the comp. should be working with ac adapter then heard that in some mac book pros with removable batteries they need to have a working battery in to work even with an ac adaptor ?

I was going to rely on ac adaptor til my retur to the US but if I cannot rely on that I may have to buy a new battery ???

Have no choice but to take it to an Apple centre

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 4gb RAM

Posted on Jul 29, 2013 1:59 AM

There are no replies.

Removable Battery's "Service Battery" warning....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.