Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i put 3 separate mp4 files on to one DVD or do I have to make it as one sequence? Would prefer my client to open up each video individually.

I would like to burn three mp4 videos on to one disc for a client of mine. Is it possible to do this using iDVD or will i have to make it one long mp4 sequence?

I would much prefer it if my client was able to select each film individually.

Any help with this would be much apprecited

Many thanks,

iDVD '08

Posted on Jul 29, 2013 6:15 AM

3 replies

Jul 29, 2013 10:18 AM in response to CRHesketh

Create an iDVD project, select a theme and drag each video into the menu window being careful to avoid any drop zones that may be present. You can a menu like this where each button is a separate video:

User uploaded file

After one video finishes you'll be taken back to the menu so select another.

When scrolling thru the buttons with the DVD player remote the buttons will be highlighted in the order they were added to the menu.

OT

Jul 29, 2013 8:12 PM in response to CRHesketh

hey friend,

Better you don't make them into one long sequence if you want your client to view them individually.

Sorry about the iDVD part, I'm not an expert as OT, but i found some other helpful software to help.

If you want to make things easier, you can use the DVD buner to burn all your videos to dvd. You need only import your videos, and then DIY a DVD menu to show each of the videos, and then insert blank DVD and burn.

User uploaded file

Tip: make sure your disc memory is large enough to contain your MP4 videos.

Good luck,

Resan

Can i put 3 separate mp4 files on to one DVD or do I have to make it as one sequence? Would prefer my client to open up each video individually.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.