Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setting iTunes to play continuously

iTunes now plays one song and stops. How do I get it to continue advancing through my list of songs and playing them?

iDVD 7.1.1 (1150)

Posted on Jul 29, 2013 1:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2013 2:34 PM

I found it. The buttons used to be at the bottom of the screen, but they've now (I don't know when this was done) been moved to the top of the window where the song playing and the progress bar are displayed. They become visible when you play a song, and the button you need is the one on the left. Incidentally, while looking for this, I found that I'm not the only way who hates the latest versions of iTunes. I found a page where everyone shared my belief that it was one of Apple's bigest mistakes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2013 2:34 PM in response to Niku

I found it. The buttons used to be at the bottom of the screen, but they've now (I don't know when this was done) been moved to the top of the window where the song playing and the progress bar are displayed. They become visible when you play a song, and the button you need is the one on the left. Incidentally, while looking for this, I found that I'm not the only way who hates the latest versions of iTunes. I found a page where everyone shared my belief that it was one of Apple's bigest mistakes.

Setting iTunes to play continuously

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.