Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when using multiple audio output on audio midi setup my bluetooth headset has a slight delay on the sound comparing to the other sound outputs.

I connected my tv through hdmi and my bluetooth headset to my MBP to get audio outputs from both of them using audio midi setup, while doing that there was a delay on my bt headset comparing to the sound coming out of the headset. I also tried disconnecting the bt headset and use my apple earpods instead directly by the aux. That work just fine with no delay or distortion. So I was hoping for a solution to solve the bt headset problem or at least a cause of this problem.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), Bluetooth Headset, Sony TV, HDMI

Posted on Jul 30, 2013 1:49 AM

There are no replies.

when using multiple audio output on audio midi setup my bluetooth headset has a slight delay on the sound comparing to the other sound outputs.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.