Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X - Waveburner in App Store?

A lot of my friends who are bying Logic Pro X are wondering if there will be possible to buy Waveburner in App Store?

There is no Logic Studio Bundle left on the market. And now with Logic Pro X people are wondering. Me too, but i still hang on to Logic 9 in that case.

Waveburner is a killer app. Great for mastering and burning CD's

Posted on Jul 30, 2013 8:33 AM

4 replies

Jun 23, 2014 5:20 AM in response to Blueberry

I do have a large number of waveburner projects in my archive. I urgently need a version of waveburner on my mac. But no chance to download an older version in the appstore. I can download an update version of WB (1.6.2), but if I try to install, my system says "There is no need to install this" and puff - off it goes. I try to find my old CD install disc of Logic 9 and try to install WB from there.

Apr 10, 2015 9:54 AM in response to Redibyx

Yes, it seems to be off the shelf forever. Did you find it buggy? I always half-hated using it, but it is probably the best mastering software I have encountered, other than the hiccups I found awfully frustrating, simply because the interface is perfect for getting exactly the cross-fades you want between tracks.

Sound Designer II was the first thing I ever used, this is another legacy software I wish was available.

Obsolete? Why?

Logic Pro X - Waveburner in App Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.