Skip navigation

Need to use my iMovie on a projector, but unable to take my mac. Need exporting advice on quality.

1042 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2013 12:25 AM by Tomaldo RSS
Tomaldo Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 30, 2013 3:50 PM

I'm not too advanced with all technology, but know enough. My friend is getting married on Saturday, and i've done a 6 minute music video for him. We will need to use a projector so everyone people can see it, the catch is that i will be unable to take my mac.

What is the best way to export the movie (dvd or usb)? and what is the best setting so i don't lose quality?

The DJ at the wedding has an Apple laptop, so will use that to connect to the projector. All i need is to know what I should use to keep the quality of the movie, so it will look decent on the projector.

Hope this all makes sense?

Thanks for any help

Tom

iMovie '11

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.