Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing iTunes Window size

I want all the contents of the iTunes window to appear on my screen without having to scroll or use the bar at the bottom. How can I adjust the iTunes' window size, or the fonts inside, to do this? I've tried clicking the green button, but that does the oposite from what I'm trying to accomplish.

iDVD 7.1.1 (1150)

Posted on Jul 30, 2013 5:34 PM

5 replies

Jul 30, 2013 8:26 PM in response to Chris CA

Well, maybe Apple doesn't have ITunes set up to make the iTunes fonts more flexible, but it

could certainly be done if they were wiling to do so. There is ample scope for changes, large changes. In my opinion, the font size now is much too large. I presume that you have printed things from the screen. If you have, you know how much flexibiity there can be. I know that I frequently change the scale in the printer from 100% to 70%, and I believe I've even gone even further. With the huge fonts now being used in iTunes, they would still be easily readible if you reduced them by 50%.

Actually, I can't accept what you say. I'm sure that there must be a way to do what I want, and I intend to find it. It would be absurd if there were no way to fix this problem. There should be a way, and I'm confident that there is a way.

Changing iTunes Window size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.