5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2013 9:03 PM by Chris CA
Niku Level 2 (285 points)

I want all the contents of the iTunes window to appear on my screen without having to scroll or use the bar at the bottom. How can I adjust the iTunes' window size, or the fonts inside,  to do this? I've tried clicking the green button, but that does the oposite from what I'm trying to accomplish.

iDVD 7.1.1 (1150)
  • Chris CA Level 9 (78,695 points)

Niku wrote:

I want all the contents of the iTunes window to appear on my screen without having to scroll or use the bar at the bottom.

You cannot. The window will only hold so much.

How would they fit more than ~20-30 songs in a window and still be able to read it?

• Niku Level 2 (285 points)

Well, maybe Apple doesn't have ITunes set up to make the iTunes fonts more flexible, but it

could certainly be done if they were wiling to do so. There is ample scope for changes, large changes.  In my opinion, the font size now is much too large. I presume that you have printed things from the screen. If you have, you know how much flexibiity there can be. I know that I frequently change the scale in the printer from 100% to 70%, and I believe I've even gone even further. With the huge fonts now being used in iTunes, they would still be easily readible if you reduced them by 50%.

Actually, I can't accept what you say. I'm sure that there must be a way to do what I want, and I intend to find it. It would be absurd if there were no way to fix this problem. There should be a way, and I'm confident that there is a way.

I'm getting ready for bed, but I've just learned that this subject has been brought up before--HERE, and it looks as if some people have solutions. We'll see what tomorow holds.

"How can I adjust the font size in iTunes 11?"

Here's one thing that can be done (I just did): iTunes>Preferences>Uncheck "Use Large text for list views". That doesn't cure the problem entirely, but it helps. Tomorrow I'll find something else that wil enable me to get exactly what I want.

• Chris CA Level 9 (78,695 points)

Niku wrote:

Well, maybe Apple doesn't have ITunes set up to make the iTunes fonts more flexible, but it

could certainly be done if they were wiling to do so.

Suggestions here -> http://www.apple.com/feedback/