Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Export JPEGS as PDF out of iPhoto

I have in albums many images of documentrs. They are named properly contract rent (6 images), etc, I would like to make a PDF rather than have 6 jpeg

Posted on Jul 31, 2013 5:45 PM

3 replies

Aug 1, 2013 10:23 AM in response to Rick Warren

You are a gentleman and a scholar, however this needs further work as iPhoto doea not store PDF images - or does it?

Than the sequence would be to name (autoname) the file - PDF file, and navigate it to the folder in the the USER where it would be put in, and come back to iPhoto and flag it some how that these x images has been processed.

What is your opinion?

Aug 1, 2013 10:43 AM in response to pepemex

iPhoto does not handle PDF files.

Create a contact sheet of the six photos where you can add the title and any descriptiion added to the photo select the number of photos per page you'd like. Then print to PDF as Rick mentioned.

User uploaded file

You would add the descripion for each photo in the Info tray at the right (Command+i).

User uploaded file

When done with each batch either flag them, add a keyword to them to show they've been processed or add to an album titled Processed.

OT

Export JPEGS as PDF out of iPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.