Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Boot Camp Network Adapter Driver

I boot camped my mac successfully but couldn't download Apple's Support software(Not big enough flash drive). I thought I was fine but it turns out I need a Network Adapter Driver. Is my only solution getting a bigger Flash drive?

Or is there a place where I can get it seperatly as that is all I need I believe.

Thanks in advance.

iMac, Windows 7, Network

Posted on Jul 31, 2013 8:06 PM

3 replies

Aug 18, 2013 10:58 PM in response to Fluffy Raptor

I just bootcamped mine to windows 8 last night. It ran OK apart from the missing network adapter issue which I then re-ran bootcamp assistant with only the "download the latest Windows support software from Apple" checkbox ticked and saved it to a USB. The bootcamp files it added to the USB were in a folder that was only 512MB. Started up bootcamp Windows. ran the setup.exe from the USB and it fixed the network adapter issue no problems.

Boot Camp Network Adapter Driver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.