Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I log out someone who's using my Game Center account from another device?

So my friend got hacked and the guy who hijacked her account stays loged in to her account, and even if when she changes all her Game Center and apple account info it doesn't log the hacker out of her account...

So what can she do..? Please help us it's really important and urgent!

P.S the game is Clash of Clans.

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Aug 1, 2013 12:45 AM

2 replies

Feb 26, 2014 5:06 AM in response to jeremy_v

Hi Jermy_v a day ago my friend told me my gamecenter account has been hacked and the game "Clash of Clans" to.He contact's me threw my own game and gives threats to never go on this account i changed the password multiple times and he still gets in so i saw this and saw he must be kicked of the account so i went to http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5699 but saw there is not support for my iPhone in South Afrika can you please help me! Best Regards,Ryan

How can I log out someone who's using my Game Center account from another device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.