Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use a 13" laptop case for my 11" Macbook Air?

It sounds like an idiotic question, because obviously, it will fit. But will it not be safe because it is too big (i.e., jostling around)? Thank you.

MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2011)

Posted on Aug 1, 2013 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2013 7:46 AM

It probably will be okay. I use a case for my 13" MBP that was designed to hold up to a 15" computer. The bag has straps that hold it in place, it is well padded, and has a separate compartment for things like the charger. I've also used it with my MBA without giving it a second thought.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2013 7:46 AM in response to erinsull

It probably will be okay. I use a case for my 13" MBP that was designed to hold up to a 15" computer. The bag has straps that hold it in place, it is well padded, and has a separate compartment for things like the charger. I've also used it with my MBA without giving it a second thought.

Can I use a 13" laptop case for my 11" Macbook Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.