Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost an xcel doc. Tried to find the Library folder in Users not there when use Finder. But when trying to upload a photo, iphoto found the library folder I can see my doc in Office 2011 Autorecov, but can't access it! How do I get User to show Library

I lost an xcel doc a couple of days ago. Tried to find the Library folder in Users but not there when I use Finder (even when I do shift-command-G). But when trying to upload a photo in iphoto I found the library folder in Users. I can see my doc in Office 2011 Autorecovery, but can't access it! How do I get User to show Library then I can get to my long lost document?

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Aug 1, 2013 10:45 AM

3 replies

I lost an xcel doc. Tried to find the Library folder in Users not there when use Finder. But when trying to upload a photo, iphoto found the library folder I can see my doc in Office 2011 Autorecov, but can't access it! How do I get User to show Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.