Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud is loading my old email address and cannot access email

hi I just done a restore and was a success, 6.1,3 but on configuring iphone, start, I noticed that I cloud does not regonise my new email address,

in the restore I ticked to recover my saved sync choice over new start configuration , can anybody help please , I have changed my apple account details three times to no avail regards norman

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.3, 05.16.08

Posted on Aug 1, 2013 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2013 12:43 PM

If you are trying to change your iCloud ID, go to Settings>iCloud, tap Delete Account, then sign back in with the new ID. This deletes the account and your iCloud data from your device, but not from iCloud. Provided you are signing back into the same account, your iCloud data will reappear on your device when you sign back in.

To avoid losing photo stream photos, save them to your camera roll (if not already there) before deleting the account. To do this, open your my photo stream album, tap Edit, tap the photos, tap Share, then tap Save to Camera Roll.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2013 12:43 PM in response to hotkich

If you are trying to change your iCloud ID, go to Settings>iCloud, tap Delete Account, then sign back in with the new ID. This deletes the account and your iCloud data from your device, but not from iCloud. Provided you are signing back into the same account, your iCloud data will reappear on your device when you sign back in.

To avoid losing photo stream photos, save them to your camera roll (if not already there) before deleting the account. To do this, open your my photo stream album, tap Edit, tap the photos, tap Share, then tap Save to Camera Roll.

icloud is loading my old email address and cannot access email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.