260 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2013 8:52 AM by Dirty Vegas
Assume that you can't and that your iPhone is gone.
Some things to try include;
- Do not try to power it on!
- Place in a bag of uncooked rice and leave it there for several days.
- In a few days, connect to the computer that you normally sync to. You may need to let it charge for about an hour.
- If iTunes can recognize the device at all, perform a backup RIGHT AWAY.
- Also, use your photo software to import all photos.
- If the iPhone comes back to life, the situation may prove temporary. Be prepared to pay for a replacement iPhone.