Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can´t i see some light colors on mi mac screen?

I bought i macbook two years before and i realized that i can´t see some light colors on the screen, the ones that are closer to white. I´ve been trying with the screen profiler of the mac and even with an eye one profiler of pantone, but still i can´t see light colors. What else can i do?

MacBook

Posted on Aug 1, 2013 8:25 PM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2013 5:52 AM in response to danita929

Work in a room with less overhead lighting which may contribute to glare when viewing directly on screen.

Adjust the display in different lighting conditions to see if one angle is better than another. Be careful not to push the display too far back. When it resists it is to keep the cables into the display from fraying.

Put the notebook up on a stand at eye level that has a means of keeping it from falling. I don't like certain models of the iCurve stand as there is nothing holding up the narrow ledge of the machine. Sometimes viewing from too high an angle will make bright colors invisible.

Attach an external display if all else fails.

Why can´t i see some light colors on mi mac screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.