Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 charger not working?

Hello, my iphone 5 charger recently started doing the thing it does where if you have it at one angle, it will charge, but if you move it, it stops charging. I've read a lot about this and know that it's a thing that happens to basically all Apple users. It has completely stopped working all together and I need a new charger quick! I live NO where near an Apple store, so I can't bring it in and trade out or buy a new one.. So can I bring my old one to my carrier and trade in? Or just buy a whole new one? I don't have a phone to call the store, 1)Business hours are over right now 2)My phone is dead! I'm going to stop by tomorrow but I'd like to know before-hand so I don't walk in like a crazy person trying to buy a charger when I can't even buy one! If you have ever done this, please tell me what to do! And if not, where can I get a not-cheap one. (They're basically all cheap with this rate of damage) but you know what i mean!!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2013 12:23 AM

2 replies

Aug 2, 2013 3:57 AM in response to maggienicolee

i recently upgraded to iphone 4 to the 5 recently,im having similiar problems in the last few days regarding the charger.i enquired in my local town here in ireland,and was informed a new charger would cost between 25 euros to 60 euros to replace?..the hassle involves sending phone and charger to dublin via cork,and the expense,is a nightmare.

Iphone 5 charger not working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.