Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Speakers Wont Work?!?!? HELP

2 days ago I dropped the bottom half of my phone in a cup of coffee it took me about 5 seconds to respond when i got it out i wiped the charger port and the speakers. I then tried using my phone and everything worked my home button, my charger port, and my speakers. then 30 minutes later i then tried using my phone and the home button wasnt working so after many attempts i gave up and used accesibility. Every now and then my home button will work...but thats not what im worried about. What im worried about is my speakers every now and then they will work until it got to the point where they will come on for literally 1 second and then go back off (meaning the volume change bar)..!! I went to settings and the ringtones i can hear. The only way i can hear music though is by my headphones when they are plugged in but when i take it out the speakers still wont work!!! I have tried everything i need help BAD!!!!! IM DESPERATE FOR ANYTHING PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!/ I have an Iphone 4 if that helps any?!!?! thanks

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Aug 2, 2013 9:57 AM

1 reply

My Speakers Wont Work?!?!? HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.