Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies multiplayer problems on iPod Touch?

I have a 4th gen iPod Touch that is running iOS 6.1. I recently downloaded Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies (version 1.3.1) on my iPod, and the singleplayer is great, but the multiplayer doesn't work. When I try to play online through Game Center, I'm able to be matched with other people into a game but right after the being matched, a message pops up saying 'connecting to online services.' After like 30 seconds or so, another message pops up that says 'error on joining room,' and I drop out of the game lobby and return to the multiplayer menu.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I was kind of disappointed, since the singleplayer has been great so far, and I was really looking forward to playing online.

I've already tried rebooting my iPod and reinstalling the app, and I still get the same problem. Is it possible that there is a problem with game center, or is it a problem with the game itself?

iPod touch, iOS 6.1

Posted on Aug 2, 2013 11:26 PM

2 replies

Dec 4, 2013 3:34 PM in response to kehmoto1

This happens when the iPod installs an App, but then is corrupted in the process, older, weaker Ipods tend to do this a lot, it's not the end of the world. Make sure to sync your itunes to your Ipod and make sure that the game is on the Itunes app section. Then delete the app off your Ipod. Sync the Ipod again, this will put the app back on the Ipod, try it again and see if it works. Also try rebooting it and then erase all the running apps in the switcher. hope it helps!

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies multiplayer problems on iPod Touch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.