Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone bluetooth

Hi all I'd be so grateful for any help. My problem is, because of my strokes my hands are a bit naff, I'm trying to connect my Apple wireless keyboard to my iphone 4 IOS 6. I've followed utube advice, but I can't get my iphone to see my keyboard. Not too techie please. Cheers and many thanks. Ron :-)

iMac (20-inch Mid 2007), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), I LURVE my imac

Posted on Aug 3, 2013 3:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2013 3:48 AM

First of all, is the wireless keyboard you're trying to pair compatible? Read here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4112

9 replies

Aug 3, 2013 5:50 AM in response to wjosten

I'm sure I'm following the directions, 1, system pref, 2, highlight wireless keyboard,3, press delete button bottom left and ok'ed the dropdown telling me I'll lose the use of my keyboard, 4, iphone bluetooth on and keyboard switched on, code comes on my imac screen, enter code, now connected back to my imac not iphone. Sorry mate I'm not brains of Britain, and I'm trying real hard and getting more confused. Cheers. Ron :-)

iphone bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.