Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipod stopped working a few years ago, it said i had to connect to itunes to restore, as i then got an iphone i never bothered to sort it, I am now trying to and hwne i connect to itunes it says it must be restored, After ive...

My ipod stopped working a few years ago, it said i had to connect to itunes to restore, as i then got an iphone i never bothered to sort it, I am now trying to and hwne i connect to itunes it says it must be restored, After ive restored it nothing happens, at first it says "ipod has been restored and is restarting, it will appear in the itunes window once it has restarted" so i wait but nothing happens and eventually it comes up with the same message telling me the ipod needs to be restored?

iPod classic, 5th generation

Posted on Aug 3, 2013 7:38 AM

There are no replies.

My ipod stopped working a few years ago, it said i had to connect to itunes to restore, as i then got an iphone i never bothered to sort it, I am now trying to and hwne i connect to itunes it says it must be restored, After ive...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.