Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphoto not displaying front cover photos in my book project

After installing iphoto 11 the front cover page in my book project will not display the photos or the text, how ever the text will display if clicked on and then only 1 line at a time. The photos on the other hand will not. When the photo boxes are clicked on, the border will highlight and the photo in the thumbnail list will be outline and the word "COVER" will appear when the curser is over the photo. The back cover is fine.

When the book is previewed the front cover is blank just as it appears in the working process.

Is there a fix for this? If the book is ordered will the photos magically in the hard copy?

Bob

iPhoto '11

Posted on Aug 3, 2013 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2013 2:44 PM

No - the book will "magically" match the preview

Reboot and see if anything changes - if not try booting intosafe mode and previewing - if it is good order while in safe mode - be sure to preview the entire book as safe mode turns off some fonts

LN

3 replies

Aug 5, 2013 8:37 AM in response to LarryHN

I was able to resolve the problem by changing to a different theme and then going back to the original theme. The only problem this presented was some of the text on a few pages came up missing.

I this continues to be a problem with my next book I will be looking for another application on line.

Thanks

Bob

Iphoto not displaying front cover photos in my book project

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.