Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If a picture is saved to clipboard, how do I fine it add it to my photos? Where is it, how to retrieve it?

I have Instagram, I like other friends pictures. It says saved in clipboard, how do I go to clipboard to see the pictures to add to my photos. I have friend I miss who are in Africa & I would like to save pictures of them!

Paula

<Email Edited by Host>

hp laptop-OTHER, Windows 7, Bourne Legacy play fine, not Lucky

Posted on Aug 5, 2013 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2013 2:14 AM

As these are public forums are we are fellow users (not iTunes Support), I've asked the hosts to remove the email address from your post.

I don't have the Instagram app but there is this from Instagram's help pages for saving a photo :

iPhone/iPad: How do I save Instagram photos to my device?

Here's how you save photos to your camera roll:

1. Go to your profile and tap User uploaded file in the upper-right corner
  2. Scroll down to the Save to Library section
  3. Toggle the save photo switch on or off

If that doesn't work and your iPad is on iOS 5 then there is some troubleshooting here.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2013 2:14 AM in response to momepenni

As these are public forums are we are fellow users (not iTunes Support), I've asked the hosts to remove the email address from your post.

I don't have the Instagram app but there is this from Instagram's help pages for saving a photo :

iPhone/iPad: How do I save Instagram photos to my device?

Here's how you save photos to your camera roll:

1. Go to your profile and tap User uploaded file in the upper-right corner
  2. Scroll down to the Save to Library section
  3. Toggle the save photo switch on or off

If that doesn't work and your iPad is on iOS 5 then there is some troubleshooting here.

If a picture is saved to clipboard, how do I fine it add it to my photos? Where is it, how to retrieve it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.