Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was bloked because I used caps by Allan

I have a problem . I was purchased twice bying boost and The guy will NOT read my post because was in caps. I did not know that is forbiten.

THE LAST 2 MONTHS I PAID 2.500 US TO ITUNES STORE. THE GAME MORE RELATED WAS CANDY CRUSH SAGA, FROM KING. I DID NOT USED SÓ MANY BOOSTS. I THINK THAT I WAS CHARGED MORE THAN ONE TIME. BUY ONE AND PAY THREE. DID YOU UNDESTAND? I NEVER LOOSE CONTROL WITH GAMES, AND YOU CAN SEE THAT SINCE 2009. IT IS SOMETHING WRONG HERE AND I NEED HELP. I DO HAVE THIS GAME BUT ENDED IN LEVEL 395 AND MY CREDID CARD CHANGED, HOW COULD ITUNES ACCEPTED? I DID NOT UPDATED MY NEW CREDIT CARD. SO STRANGE. PLEASE, HELP ME. I BEG YOU.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 6.1.3, iPad 4g-64+Wi-fi

Posted on Aug 5, 2013 11:16 AM

1 reply

Aug 5, 2013 11:25 AM in response to SimoneBH

It's not that posting in caps is forbidden, but it's difficult to read, and posting all in caps is by Internet convention considered to be shouting. Please do not post all in caps in the future.

And no, Allan did not block you nor do anything to your first post. Allan is, like me, just a fellow user. Only the Communities Hosts can remove a post, and they apparently did so because your previous post seemed to have nothing to do with Apple.

You may wish to try posting in your native language since your post is difficult to understand, but if you have been charged more than once for a single purchase in the iTunes Store, go here:

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

and follow the instructions to report the issue to the iTunes Store.

Regards.

I was bloked because I used caps by Allan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.