Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Prioritizing Reminders on IPhones and IPads

I recently started to use Reminders. I have ical and my iphone synced. Each reminder is prioritized and the view on iCal showns them ordered accordingly. However on the iphone and ipad the list view is ordered according to when the reminder was entered (not priority). This lessens the usefulness of the iphone and ipad reminder app. Is there a way to correct this or am I missing something?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Aug 5, 2013 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2013 1:19 PM

The Remionders app in iOS doesn't provide for prioritization, but does allow for multiples lists, whcih you could use as a workaround.

You can submit feedback to Apple here: http://www.apple.com/feedback/

2 replies

Dec 3, 2015 2:28 PM in response to Bab39

iCloud: Create, edit, and delete reminders

SEE LINK BELOW!

Create a reminder

1. Select the list you want to add the new reminder to.
  2. Click New Item.
  3. Type the reminder (for example, “board meeting”) in the text field that appears.
  4. Press Return if you’re done, or click the Details button to fine-tune any of these settings:
    • Date and time: Click “On a day,” then set the date and time you want to be reminded. Click the Never Repeat pop-up menu, then choose a reminder interval. You receive an alert on all your devices where iCloud is set up and Reminders is turned on.
    • List: Click the List pop-up menu to move the reminder to a different list.
    • Priority: Click the Priority pop-up menu, then choose an option. In the reminder list, prioritized items appear with one, two, or three exclamation points.
    • Note: Type a description or other information in the text field. To read a note later, select the reminder and click the Details button.

Prioritizing Reminders on IPhones and IPads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.