Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why itunes doesn't accept my payment card

Why itunes doesn't accept my mastercard when i sign in with this Apple Id in iTunes Store in windows 8 , i have two mastercards of two different banks in India.

iTunes says - " The payment card number you entered is not a valid payment card number"

Currently i have Debit Master cards of banks

1. State Bank Of India

2. Punjab national Bank

Please help me to create my apple id with iTunes store

Posted on Aug 6, 2013 12:54 AM

2 replies

Aug 6, 2013 12:58 AM in response to NirajKashyap

If you are trying to use debit cards then I don't think that they are still accepted as a valid payment method - they are not listed on this page and there have been a number of posts recently about them being declined. Do you have a credit card that you could use instead ? Credit cards are generally considered safer than debit cards.

If you only have debit cards then you can try contacting iTunes support and see if they can help, but I don't think that you will be able to use them : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

Why itunes doesn't accept my payment card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.