Currently Being ModeratedAug 8, 2013 8:10 AM (in response to RuiGelehrterLopes)
Thanks for the question, and welcome to Apple Support Communities.
It sounds like you wish to setup Google Contacts on your iOS devices. The following article provides information on how to do so:
Follow these steps to set up contact syncing with Google Contacts:
1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Other > Add CardDav Account.
2. Enter the following information in the fields:
- Server: google.com
- User Name: Enter your full Google email address
- Password: Your Google account password
3. Select Next at the top of the screen to complete the setup.