Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of my iPhoto pictures seem to have vanished except for those I added last month. I'm running OS 10.6.8 with iPhoto 9.2.3 and have also been running Time Machine since 2011. Please help!

All of my iPhoto pictures seem to have vanished except for those I added last month. I'm running OS 10.6.8 with iPhoto 9.2.3 and have also been running Time Machine since Jnuary of 2011. I have looked up FAQs on the topic but didn't solve my problem. Please help—that's a lot of photos down the tubes!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Aug 6, 2013 2:15 PM

1 reply

Aug 6, 2013 3:02 PM in response to CareyW13

I have the same OS version and iPhoto version as you. My Time machine is similar owing yo a breakdown with it 2 years ago.

If yours has been working since, you should be able to recover your photos with TM, just go to iphoto and with iPhoto on the screen, open TM. If they are still missing, there is an option to rebuild your iPhoto library. iPhoto Library Manager for Mac - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

If this doesn't help you may have to wait for one of the iPhoto gurus to take an interest.

All of my iPhoto pictures seem to have vanished except for those I added last month. I'm running OS 10.6.8 with iPhoto 9.2.3 and have also been running Time Machine since 2011. Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.