Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will not work on iPad, Will not work on iPad

i have been working on a job costing template now for weeks and finally gotten it finished and working on my imac in numbers ..

the main priorty is to be able to select certain materials from a pop up menu having them linked to other sheets to gather prices then have an overall costing panel showing the project price. materials cost, labour cost, amount left, profit margin

all this varables are also displayed into a nice little pie graph

iv got everything working in numbers but when i icloud sync it over to the ipad everything gets lost in transition .. when i select items from the pop up menu no prices appear put the items from the menu do ! PLEASE do not tell me that numbers on ipads cannot compute the same forumlas as regular numbers please god NO!

iMac, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Aug 6, 2013 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2013 8:32 PM

i resolved it THANK GOD ! i didnt have the values correct i was referencing the entire database of prices not the indeveidal colum

1 reply

Will not work on iPad, Will not work on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.