Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what are the settings for apn data and mms for iphone 4 on straight talk?

what are the settings for cellular data network APN DATA and MMS for Straighttalk sims on IPhone 4?I cant send or recieve pictures.My service keeps losin signal constantly saying no service then 1 bar,2 bars,3 bars...then back down to no service.It drops calls.Iv been trying to find out the answer to this problem for 2 weeks!I have no Profile selection in my settings either to do wat its showing online on one website.and have entered numerous diffrent APNs and none have worked!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3, straighttalk sim/tmobile tower

Posted on Aug 6, 2013 8:50 PM

8 replies

Aug 13, 2013 5:12 PM in response to Ocean20

They're asking a question about carrier settings for their iPhone. I think that has everything to do with Apple.

Maybe they did already ask Straight Talk. I've called Straight Talk before... they're not too helpful.

You know, this forum would be much friendlier if people in this forum would quit squabbling, & posting comedic replies, not too mention name calling (like I did), when people are just needing some help.

It's also frustrating that people stick up for the guy who doesn't help, but rather takes the time to post some smart alec reply. Granted, I shouldn't have name-called... some people just frustrate me when they act like that.

Admittedly, there ARE some grey areas when it comes to carrier questions... but let the moderators do their job when someone is asking innappropriate stuff. And if the mods aren't chiming in, then that's a good indication that what the thread is about IS in fact Apple related.

what are the settings for apn data and mms for iphone 4 on straight talk?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.