Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my artwork is mixed up and I have duplicates of many items

Hi everyone,

I'm having some seriously frustrating challenges with my iTunes after downloading and updating the new version.

Here are my problems:

1. My artwork is all mixed up - I have movies showing cd covers and tv shows showing movie covers. I've tried several things to fix this including re-installing iTunes and re-adding certain films. I've also tried the obvious solution of updating the artwork, it hasn't had any effect.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

2. I have duplicates of several items, one is showing as downloaded and the other is showing as on iCloud - but they're the same film or tv show so I'm not sure why this is. I only want each item to be showing once, but if I try to "hide" or "delete" the second, it says it will delete the purchase from my iCloud history, and I would like to be able to download it again if something happens to my computer.

Help! These problems are driving me up the wall!

🙂 Thank you!

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 7, 2013 12:18 AM

14 replies

Aug 12, 2013 4:05 AM in response to lkberlin

Yeah I noticed this when I went to sync my iphone and it said I was over capacity by 8 GB! Among checking other things I noticed that the storage for music on my phone was about 10 GB less then what itunes was saying. I checked the file sizes for my music and saw some normal songs with 2 GB sizes. i played the files and they were movies that i bought. then the name of the track changed to what it should have been. I tried changing the media type back to movie, but it's grayed out as music. What the hay is going on??

Mar 29, 2014 6:03 AM in response to lkberlin

This looks unsolved. I have the iPad 4 with iOS 7. In the Videos app (i.e. list), I have thirty movies. Twenty-six are listed once, and four are listed EIGHT TO TEN TIMES! All are cloud movies (i.e. not loaded). I've tried all that's listed above. This has transcended several iOS upgrades and restores. Please reply if you have the solution.

All my artwork is mixed up and I have duplicates of many items

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.