Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer music tracks that have not been purchased from itunes from an Iphone to itunes Match ?

Hi,

I have got a problem with transferring music (not bought with my itunes account), from my iphone to itunes match. After the itunes match activation I realised those particular tracks have been cancelled from my Iphone 4s and that they can not be found on ICloud either. Please, let me know if you have a solution to recover the music in this case.

Many thanks.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Aug 7, 2013 2:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2013 3:03 AM

Once iTunes Match is enabled on an IOS device it removes the music previously stored.

It is essential to maintain a secure backup of all Song files.

On this occassion you will have lost those Songs. You should be able to recover from device backup on iTunes made prior to iTunes Match start & from your master iTunes library but the device at present will not have the Songs.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2013 3:03 AM in response to civano

Once iTunes Match is enabled on an IOS device it removes the music previously stored.

It is essential to maintain a secure backup of all Song files.

On this occassion you will have lost those Songs. You should be able to recover from device backup on iTunes made prior to iTunes Match start & from your master iTunes library but the device at present will not have the Songs.

How to transfer music tracks that have not been purchased from itunes from an Iphone to itunes Match ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.