Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Date/time icon and other movable icons on menu bar cannot be loaded on startup,but it works if manually loaded

Strange things happened since my mbp 13' (MD-101) was upgraded to 10.8.4 ----------- time icon, battery icon,and language icon (these icons can be moved when held Command key and drag) cannot be loaded on startup, but they still can be loaded when you get into System Preferences and manually turn them on, as well as iStat Menus

However, some other icons didn't bother, things like BetterTouchTool, NewsBar. They are immovable!! I guess it is the key factor that the icon is movable or not making the difference.

Someone please lend me a helping hand?

I've attached some pictures in order to make my situation easier to be understood.

these icons can't be loaded on my loggin in.

User uploaded file

but they can be loaded manually

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

--------------------------------------------------------

however, these icons will be loaded on startup

User uploaded file

I've almost despaired to resolve it 😟. Thanks for your help!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Aug 7, 2013 9:17 AM

There are no replies.

Date/time icon and other movable icons on menu bar cannot be loaded on startup,but it works if manually loaded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.