Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Iphone 4 and recently downloaded music from itunes store...I will be traveling in US and won't have data access or wifi in my car but want to listen to my songs I tested here before i left and it isn't possible...any solutions please

I have an iphone 4 and recently purchased tunes on itunes..I am going on a car road trip and wanted to listen to my itunes without wifi or an internet connection in my car..it doesnt seem to work

any solutions...thanks

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Aug 7, 2013 8:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2013 8:25 AM

How are are you trying to listen to them ? If they've been fully downloaded, or synced from your computer's iTunes, then they should be in the Music app - you shouldn't need to be online to then listen to them.

2 replies

I have an Iphone 4 and recently downloaded music from itunes store...I will be traveling in US and won't have data access or wifi in my car but want to listen to my songs I tested here before i left and it isn't possible...any solutions please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.