Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i connect my ipad to apple tv

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Aug 7, 2013 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2013 9:36 AM

You don't directly, but you can use AirPly to veiw some content (not all apps permit this). http://www.apple.com/support/appletv/airplay/

3 replies

Aug 7, 2013 9:37 AM in response to ukzdaly

1.Turn on your TV and Apple TV and make sure that the Apple TV interface is shown on the TV screen.

2, From your iPad’s Home screen, press the Home button twice to reveal the apps currently running in the background.

3.Swipe a finger across the apps from left to right to reveal the playback, volume and brightness controls. Now two airplay button.

4.Tap on your Apple TV on the menu that appears and tap the switch next to Mirroring to set it to on.

5.Enjoy. :)

Aug 7, 2013 9:37 AM in response to ukzdaly

If your iPad and Apple TV are connected to the same wifi network then try doubletapping the home button to get the multi tasking bar at the bottom. Then swipe that bar from the left to the right. You should then see a box with an arrow jumping out of it. This should allow you to choose to mirror your iPad to your Apple TV.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.