Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't print a Pages doc since Beta version installed.

I can't print a Pages doc (Beta version installed). How do I open in non beta Pages doc (which I have)? Also maybe not a Beta Pages problem since Keynote and numbers docs will print. HP Envy prints fine from other apps and IOS devices. Pages doc only prints blank page from desktop.

Posted on Aug 7, 2013 10:11 AM

4 replies

Nov 4, 2013 8:50 PM in response to rgmugo

I'm not sure if my problem is the same as yours but I cannot print from iCloud Pages Beta version either.

It says I need a newer version of beta on my iMac. My pages version on my mac is the most current version.

So, if your problem is the same as mine, do this.....

Select, without opening, the file you want.

In the upper right hand corner next to the question mark there is a gear icon.

Click that icon and select the format to download.

I don't know what you have on your computer but my selections are: Pages (doesn't work),

PDF, and Microsoft Word.

I got it to print when I downloaded it as a Word file.

You can also do this if the file is open by clicking "tools" and then selecting "download file". You know, because that makes all kinds of sense to have different icons for downloading on different pages.

I hope this helps. I don't know why a mirosoft product had to save the day for me.

I'm using a mac with most current version of Pages and attempting to do it in Safari. Very irritating that Microsoft had to save the day.

Can't print a Pages doc since Beta version installed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.