Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old Podcasts showing up in Remote App

I'm having this issue where when i load up the Remote App on my iPhone to control iTunes i see podcats that i no longer subscribe to & that are no longer listed in iTunes or on my hard drive listed in my list of podcasts. When i click on one of these phantom podcasts it lists a few episodes but when i click to play an episode to play it so that i may find and remove it it plays another podcast on my system entirely. I'd like to add before anyone asks the podcast shown and the podcast played are from completely different providers on the iTunes store & they dont have similar titles or anything else.

Does anyone know how to get rid of these podcasts listed in the Remote App? i have already tried removing the app from my phone and reinstalling it and they still show up.

After posting this i was given similar topics of found the solution to this issue here https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3795445

Message was edited by: GS][Death

Early 2008 15" Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.5), 4GB Ram 2.66Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo

Posted on Aug 7, 2013 3:33 PM

There are no replies.

Old Podcasts showing up in Remote App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.