Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've recently got a replacement iPod and I'm having a few problems with it.

I've just got a replacement iPod nano 6th generation for my iPod nano 1st generation and I've also jus updated to the latest version of iTunes and basically, I spent a while making sure all the songs I had, had their correct artwork and then I synced my iPod and found that on some of the songs that it was missing? Is there anyway to fix this as it's still there on iTunes. Also there are a few songs that don't play; say I've got the iPod on shuffle, a song will finish and a new one will appear on the screen for less than a second and then straight after a new song will play? Any help please?

(btw my iPod still well within the 90 day warranty)

iPod nano

Posted on Aug 8, 2013 9:17 AM

1 reply

Aug 10, 2013 11:01 AM in response to clarehatescats

Hello clarehatescats,

Congratulations on your new iPod nano! Thank you for providing the all details regarding the album artwork and song skipping issue you are experiencing.

From what you described, it sounds like all the content did not transfer over when you synced your iPod nano. I first recommend trying to sync your iPod nano again. You can find the steps to do this in the following article:

iTunes 11 for Windows: Set up syncing for iPod, iPhone, or iPad

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12313

If you are still experiencing the same issue after syncing again, I recommend following the steps in this article (the title of the article refers to songs, but many of the steps will apply to the album artwork issue as well):

Troubleshooting songs that skip

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3217

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

I've recently got a replacement iPod and I'm having a few problems with it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.