Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps won't sync - only music

My Son has an ipod touch 4th generation with iOS 6.1.3

It will not sync Apps, only music.

The apps are in itunes but when we try to sync it appears to go through all the steps (4 & 5 very quickly) but the apps are not downloading.

I've tried everything I can think of.

Help appreciated.

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Aug 8, 2013 5:44 PM

6 replies

Jan 15, 2014 11:49 AM in response to tippycanoe13

Hi,

I found the solution for this problem somewhere else I can't remember where because I read so many posts and tried so many things.

I don't know what criteria Apple iTunes 11 is using to sync apps with iphone and ipad, but I don't think it is only with updated apps. I downloaded an app I didn't have in my iTunes Library, used it for a while, then updated it through Appstore in the iphone, and it was synced with iTunes...

Well, to transferr ALL your apps from iPhone or iPad to your iTunes Library do the following:

1. Conect your device to iTunes.

2. Click on the iPhone or iPad once it appears on the left.

(My iTunes is in Portuguese, so I don't know if the translation will be accurate, but I think it'll do)

3. Go to File > Devices > Transfers purchases from "name of your device"...

It'll start transfering all apps from your iPhone or iPad to your iTunes Library!

Apps won't sync - only music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.