Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APERTURE SOFTWARE HELP: I cannot drag photos from the finder into the browser?

Two weeks ago, I started a photo book project on Apple's Aperture. I have been importing photos by dragging images from my Finder to the browser. However, today, while I was editing text in my book, I think I accidentally pressed a button and all the photos from my browser disappeared. However, the photos are still seen under "Library" in the "Projects" and "Photos". Aperture no longer lets me drag images from my Finder to the browser either. Please help!!!

Aperture 3

Posted on Aug 9, 2013 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2013 4:58 AM

Check if youhave any filters set: Have a look at the search fields in the Browser and the Inspector panel. The search fields should be showing "All items" or "Show all", otherwise only specific items will be displayed.

User uploaded file

Regards

Léonie

1 reply

APERTURE SOFTWARE HELP: I cannot drag photos from the finder into the browser?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.